Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fed Up Of Solitaire

Well here it is. After weeks of procrastination and endless failed attempts at finishing a game of solitaire my blog is up and running. It'll take me a while to get the hang of making it aesthetic and different I'm sure.





Someone else has STOLEN my name for their blog (supposedly her name is also Lucy Bloom but whatever) This really upset me as her blog is far too twee for my liking and I hope no-one finds it on Google and thinks it's me.





To sign off my first entry I'd just like to point out that this lovely new Luella design that Jade won't shut up about, is, in fact, red.

à plus tard!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's orange you BLIND FOOL....
hey what happened to your other blog where you talked about adorable figurines and mini breaks? It was great.